I have modified Dancing Script from Font Squirrel to add accented glyphs for most European languages, and for Romanise Pali and Sanskrit.
You can download Nacca from my fonts page. (The text is from the Satipaṭṭhāna Sutta)
A central location highlighting fonts created with FontCreator and/or Scanahand. Post information about your fonts here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Top Typographer
- Posts: 6339
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:28 am
- Location: Seven Kings, London UK
Version 1.20 added:-
- A bold style
- A .notdef glyph
- Geometric shapes ○ ● for Full Moon and New Moon
- Currency symbols ₨ and ₫
- A few Letterlike symbols
- Localized Forms (locl) for Romanian
- fij and ij acute ligatures for Dutch
- Terminal Forms (fina) for most lowercase a-z glyphs
- Improved kerning classes and added many more kerning pairs.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest