How do I print a catalogue of ALL my fonts?

Get help with MainType here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
jmyers

How do I print a catalogue of ALL my fonts?

Post by jmyers »

Very sorry to trouble you with this, but I have searched and searched your database and could not find a solution anywhere. Surely I am not the first one with this question?? Anyway, with nearly 2,000 fonts on hand, I really need to print a catalogue of all of my fonts. But when I print "All" fonts, it only prints the 680 fonts I actually have installed. Do I have to install all of my fonts first? This will be a problem because (I thought I was being so clever) I created groups with all of my fonts that begin with each letter of the alphabet- at least I did up to the letter I when I was told I cannot create any more groups. Now when if I try to delete a group, it deletes all the fonts from my hard drive as well. Needless to say, this is not aa good solution. I should have created a group of all installed fonts FIRST, but I am not very smart and I did not think of that until it was way too late. I hope you can help me. I love your product by the way. Thanks very much in advance for your help.
john
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: How do I print a catalogue of ALL my fonts?

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

You could also try, Generate Web-based collection of fonts.

Serif™ Font Catalogue
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486