Manual for MT4

Get help with MainType here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
Canay

Manual for MT4

Post by Canay »

Hello, when I click on User Manual I get a manual for version 3. Is there a manual for version 4?
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Manual for MT4

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

The manual is installed with the program. If you just want a preview of what it can do, take a look at my brief review of MainType 4
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Canay

Post by Canay »

Thanks for your reply. I purchased the upgrade already and your page is very informative.
Canay

Post by Canay »

From your site "Fonts can be displayed in a tree view like that on the right, either by Font Type, or, in this example, by font family. Fonts in the same family are listed as one font, and each branch can be expanded to show the styles in that family or collapsed to save space."

How did you accomplish this? I would like to show my font family as one branch but mine are all listed individually. And when I right click on expand all font families or collapse all font families, they are greyed out.
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Organising Fonts
Click on the tree icon with the tooltip that says, "Toggle Family Grouping." Then the other icons won't be greyed out.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486