MainType Pro 9.0 returns to unregistered

Get help with MainType here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
LarryDW

MainType Pro 9.0 returns to unregistered

Post by LarryDW »

I can successfully register MainType Pro 9.0 by pressing "c" then "clr" and pasting the registration code. The title bar then shows that it is registered to me as does the help, about window.
After opening the program after several reboots and opening and closing the software, it shows that it is unregistered. I can then successfully repeat the registration with no errors and all is fine until the next time that it opens and shows unregistered.
I had downloaded and installed the free version from bitsdujour and then purchased the upgrade for the pro version.
If you can help me register the program so the registration code doesn't get dropped I'd sincerely appreciate it.
Thank you
Larry D. Winchel
Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala on Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed Typo
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: MainType Pro 9.0 returns to unregistered

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Have you checked for updates? 9.0.0.1152 is the latest build.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
LarryDW

Post by LarryDW »

Yes, my current version is 9.0.0.1156 (64-bit)
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

You have a special build that was only available through BDJ for two days. It seems there is an issue with upgrading, which we will solve within the next couple of days. I'll post back when it is released.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

On second thought, the issue should no longer occur after October, so it should now no longer reset to the standard edition. Can you let us know your results?
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology