FireFox

Post your bug reports here. Include information that helps us to understand and reproduce the bug.
thehuston

FireFox

Post by thehuston »

Hello,
Every time I load a group of fonts or any font individually, it is set as the default font in firefox. after I change my default font back to geneva, it still displays the last font loaded.

If I reload and reinstall Geneva and then reopen firefox ~sometimes I get the geneva font. I also get squares instead of circles for password forms in windows and firefox.

I am using windows vista and I am a web site/graphic designer. I need to know how everyone else is going to see my sites. I have a lot of fonts and little ram, so I purchased this software hoping to fix all of my font issues, now I just have more I dont know what to do with.

thanks for any information.
Dave Crosby
Typographer
Typographer

XP

Post by Dave Crosby »

I use FireFox and have never noticed this behavior.
The more I hear about Vista the more I am determined to stick with XP.
Aut nunc aut nunquam
thehuston

refund

Post by thehuston »

this program DOES NOT work with vista.

not vista compatible.
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

It runs just fine on my computer with Windows Vista. I suspect you messed up your system before you installed MainType, but you should give more detailed information in order to find the cause and solution to your font related problems.

If you've installed the Geneva font that comes with Mac OS, you should be aware it is not made for Windows and may cause problems.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology