Highlighting problem

Post your bug reports here. Include information that helps us to understand and reproduce the bug.
Neeo

Highlighting problem

Post by Neeo »

In Maintype 7.0 the line highlighted reverses the black text to white which makes it very hard to see. In my case the highlight color is cyan and then the black text becomes white when the highlight lands on the line. Is there any way to change this behavior so the highlighting does not change the color of the text?
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Highlighting problem

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

This is what I see when Row Striping is enabled in Options. I have no problem reading the white text on the medium blue (51,153,255) highlighted background.
Row Striping.png
Row Striping.png (18.07 KiB) Viewed 7295 times
Please upload a screen shot of what you're seeing so that we can see where the problem is.

What is your Operating System?
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Alfred
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Alfred »

The highlighting behaviour in MainType is exactly the same as the default highlighting behaviour in a web browser. Row striping has no effect on the highlight colour.
FC14 Pro (Help) + MT11.0 Pro (Help) • Windows 10
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

MainType should use colors as defined in your Windows Visual Theme (how to change those depends on your Windows version), but this can be disabled through the Options dialog.
maintypethemecolors.png
maintypethemecolors.png (11.55 KiB) Viewed 7282 times
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology