This new release includes a couple of bug fixes, numerous enhancements and several new features. The most impressive improvements are:
- Visual editing of OpenType Layout Glyph Positioning (GPOS) including, but not limited to:
- OpenType based kerning pairs
- Mark to Base and Mark to Mark attachments
- Anchor Manager
- CFF based exporting
- Unicode 6.3 support
- Complete Unicode blocks
- Redesigned font export workflow
- Better automatic hinting
- Easier editing of customizable data files
For more information about this new release go to the FontCreator product page.
Please post your comments and bug reports in the corresponding forums (the announcements forum is read-only).