This new release includes numerous enhancements and new features. The most impressive improvements are:
- OpenType Designer which allows you to visually edit OpenType Layout Features including, but not limited to:
- OpenType class based kerning
- Mark to Base, Mark to Mark, Mark to Ligature, and Cursive attachments
- Substitutions like ligatures and alternates
- Anchor Manager
- All feature parameters: Character Variants (cv01 - cv99), Optical size (size), and Stylistic Sets (ss01 - ss20)
- Import of Visual OpenType Layout (VOLT) projects
- Unicode 7 support
- New settings added to the web font test page
- Copy glyph outline as vector data to clipboard
- Optimised font export
- Improved optical metrics
- Enhanced auto kerning
For more information about this new release go to the FontCreator product page.
Please post your comments and bug reports in the corresponding forums (the announcements forum is read-only).