Font Creator 5.0 is now available! Download the latest version from our download page:
OVERVIEW OF FONT CREATOR
Font Creator puts font creation within the grasp of the average PC user, typographers and graphic designers.
The editor lets you easily select and modify the entire character set of any TrueType® font and fonts based on OpenType® font technology. Features include the ability to convert (scanned) images to outlines, thus enabling you to create fonts with your own signature, logo and handwriting.
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS RELEASE?
The following features are new in this release of Font Creator:
- Changed product name from Font Creator Program to Font Creator
- Better support for adding (ranges of) characters
- More calculation support in the Font Settings window
- Enhanced grid options
- Snap to grid and snap to guidelines for bearings
- Support for CFF based OpenType fonts (.otf files) *
- Complete composites; quickly add diacritical marks to incomplete glyphs
- Contour operations: union, intersection, exclusion and knife
- Bearings tab on the Transform toolbar
- Improved glyph validation
- Comparison toolbar
*) Outlines from CFF based OpenType fonts (.otf files) are converted to TrueType outlines.
Font Creator version 5.0 for Windows is available in two editions. The Home Edition costs $65.00(US) and the Professional Edition costs $99.00(US). We have upgrade prices for people who registered the Font Creator Program version 4.
Visit the purchase page for more information about prices, registration details and to order online.
Please uninstall any previous version before you install this new version.
I'm positive you'll enjoy this release!
Read me first before posting anywhere! Note: Only moderators can post topics in this forum. Use the other forums below to post your message(s).
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests