Heres an example XML for a 1x7 Template I tried (uses only the first 6 cells):
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
In this template, ScanaHand vectorizes only about 60% of the horizontal space that appears within the cell on the printed template starting with the first marks that are detected going left to right in the cell. The remaining 40% of the cell is cropped. No tick mark or other visual queue is present to tell the user that the space beyond is unusable.
Am I doing something wrong? If its a limitation of ScanaHand, are there some guidelines I can follow?
In general, I'd really like some better documentation about template design using the editor, especially how to work with the cell ratios.