Registration code won't work

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
mgdmhl

Registration code won't work

Post by mgdmhl »

New to the forum here so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I bought FontCreator Home Edition almost a year ago and everything worked great. But, I recently had problems with another program I use and had to reset all the programs on my computer. I re-downloaded FontCreator and went to this link (http://www.high-logic.com/support/registrations.html) to get a new registration code to enter. Each time I enter the code I get the message "Registration failed; Your current license is not valid for this version". I don't know what to do to get it to work right. I paid $79 for the program and I want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth.
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Registration code won't work

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

If you own a valid license for an older version of our software you can request a download link through the retrieve lost registration code(s) page.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
mgdmhl

Post by mgdmhl »

As I said in the first post, I used that link already. It sent me the code to my email, I copied and pasted the code into the box and then got the message already mentioned.
mgdmhl

Post by mgdmhl »

I believe I bought version 8.0. I think that's the problem. I can only download the 9.0 version from the website. Is their any way to re-download the 8.0 version? I really don't want to pay $39 for an upgrade that I don't want.
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

mgdmhl wrote:As I said in the first post, I used that link already. It sent me the code to my email, I copied and pasted the code into the box and then got the message already mentioned.
Better also use the download link for the corresponding version that we also provide in that email.
mgdmhl wrote:I believe I bought version 8.0. I think that's the problem. I can only download the 9.0 version from the website. Is their any way to re-download the 8.0 version? I really don't want to pay $39 for an upgrade that I don't want.
It should be in the very same email.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
mgdmhl

Post by mgdmhl »

Thanks, got it to work.