Pleas ID my 2001 Nissan Pathfinder Font

Are you looking for the name of a font or a character? Do upload an image or picture that helps us identify it.
binar01011

Pleas ID my 2001 Nissan Pathfinder Font

Post by binar01011 »

Fellow Forum Members,
I have a 2001 Pathfinder LE and my objective is to have a vinyl sign shop cut me out in vinyl the word "PATHFINDER" so I can stick the vinyl on to my hood air deflector. However, I am having a difficult time identifying the Pathfinder font name Nissan used for the 2001 model. Below are a couple of photos that show the font I need help identifying. I would also appreciate any help that will let me know where I could find a TTF file for such a font. In short, any help will be greatly appreciated. THanks in advance.

Photo below is from my Nissan provided rug:

Photo below is from my placard above the rear license plate:
Dick Pape
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Pleas ID my 2001 Nissan Pathfinder Font

Post by Dick Pape »

I will suggest for the usual reasons (embroidered, product name) this word mark is not a commercial font but is a graphic design. The characteristics would include the laser break on the /P and /R, the rounded apex on the /A, the lack of cross bar on the /A, the rounded upper-left corner of the /F and /E, the single story /N.

Each feature is not unique as shown in Thirstype/Gia Display ExtraBold but is when all together
path1.jpg
path1.jpg (9.49 KiB) Viewed 2661 times