registration code

Have questions about High-Logic.com, or maybe you have an issue with the site?
adela

registration code

Post by adela »

I am not receiving my registration number, after I have received two informative mails. I am waiting for the third „magical” e-mail for one hour now.
León Fridsma

Re: registration code

Post by León Fridsma »

Please check your spam folder. You can also try to retrieve your code through here. If you still haven't received your registration code send an e-mail to customersupport (@) high-logic.com and i'll get back to you on monday when i'm at the office.

León
adela

Post by adela »

It has never happened to me before, to wait that much. I even bought brains breaker, from a Spanish person, which has a small nice page, and I got the activation code immediately. I previously did everything you wrote me there, it has been 4 h since I ordered and no registration code. Until Monday ... Thank you, anyway.
León Fridsma

Post by León Fridsma »

adela wrote:It has never happened to me before, to wait that much. I even bought brains breaker, from a Spanish person, which has a small nice page, and I got the activation code immediately. I previously did everything you wrote me there, it has been 4 h since I ordered and no registration code. Until Monday ... Thank you, anyway.
Registration codes are sent within 2 minutes after purchase, but they are sent from a different system than the ones coming from our payment processor. Sometimes ISP's (like yahoo and AT&T) flag the registration code mails as spam and do not reach the mailbox at all. This is something we cannot prevent but is easily solved by sending us an e-mail which we can then reply to with the registration code, unfortunatly we can only do this from our office.

León