Are you pleased with Font Creator? Do vote for it at...

Discuss FontCreator here, please do not post support requests, feature requests, or bug reports!
Erwin Denissen

Are you pleased with Font Creator? Do vote for it at...

Post by Erwin Denissen »

As Font Creator got a new listing (version 5.0) on download.com all of the old comments have been removed. If you are happy with Font Creator then please consider writing a short comment at download.com. It will only take a minute or two. You can be among the first.

Thanks for your support!
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

There might be some confusion about which version one gets from Download.com. The Pro version or the Home Edition. Are there two different executables or is the Home Edition just crippled in some way?

I wrote a review but was unable to register either with Opera or IE. I already emailed them.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Both version on download.com and the one from our download page are the same and contain all features for both Home and Professional Edition and is fully functional for 30 days.

You should be able to register through this link:
http://www.download.com/1300-20-12.html
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Edit: Finally managed to login. No idea what I did differently.

Are the full features of the Professional edition enabled in the free trial, or only after registration.
Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala on Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

There are absolutely no restrictions during the 30-day trial period. You even get an extra feature (the splash screen during start-up :wink: )
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology