- Microsign µ was included in the Greek alpha kerning class instead of Greek mu
- Discretionary ligature st in italics had the wrong right side-bearing
- Standard ligatures tt, tty, fty, ttr, ty did not match in all type styles
- Standard ligatures were missing ky ligature
- I added kerning pairs for Italic Vb, Wb, Yb, etc., which clash badly without positive kerning. Though they are pairs that are unlikely to be used in practice.
- Lowercase y. clashes with comma, so I separate that from the y_lc kerning class
- I added back Unicode spaces and some composite glyphs to the Web and WOFF versions, since they add very little to the file size.
- I ran Autokern and rechecked the kerning on all pairs.
Pali was apparently created on 4th December 2006