Is the ticket support working?

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
Cassel

Is the ticket support working?

Post by Cassel »

I am looking for version 8 Professional download (I lost it in a computer crash). I have the invoice number and the license key.
On the site, it only goes as far as version 9.
I sent messages to support 3 times but never even got an email notification or a response so I am wondering if the system is broken somewhere and if my ticket was really created or reached who it is supposed to reach.

I cannot even check for open ticket as I don't know the ticket number (if it was created).

Can someone clarify this or direct me to a different place to get this answered?

Thanks.
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Is the ticket support working?

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

I just submitted a ticket about your problem. Let's see what happens.

FontCreator 8.0 is more than seven years old already.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Cassel

Post by Cassel »

I know that it is an old version, but I bought the Pro version to be able to sell my fonts, and since I have only done about half a dozen of them (dingbats), I don't feel it is worth buying the recent Pro version (since I need the commercial license).

Did you get a notification for submitting a ticket?
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Cassel wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:49 pm Did you get a notification for submitting a ticket?
Nothing yet. If it was automated, it should have arrived by now. Either the ticket support system is not working, or it needs human intervention.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Cassel wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:07 pm I cannot even check for open ticket as I don't know the ticket number (if it was created).

Can someone clarify this or direct me to a different place to get this answered?
I am sorry about the inconvenience, but there was a slight delay due to the holiday season. We have now addressed all open tickets.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Cassel

Post by Cassel »

I just got a reply to my initial support request.
Thanks.
Cassel

Post by Cassel »

Erwin Denissen wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:19 pm I am sorry about the inconvenience, but there was a slight delay due to the holiday season. We have now addressed all open tickets.
I did expect delays for the holiday season, but getting no automatic notification, I thought something was broken.
Thank you.