Keyboard Shorcut for FontCreator

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
Balboa06

Keyboard Shorcut for FontCreator

Post by Balboa06 »

Hello,

I use FontCreator to customize a Windows font. For this I integrate a ".jpeg" image in a free font location. Let's say for example "Arial".The project is then saved in ".ttf" format. The Font works perfectly.

I would just like to be able to use a keyboard shortcut, to more quickly access the custom location of the previously created font.
Is it possible ?

Regards
Erwin Denissen

Re: Keyboard Shorcut for FontCreator

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Do you want to know where the original font file resides on your file system?
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Balboa06

Re: Keyboard Shorcut for FontCreator

Post by Balboa06 »

Thank you for your reply.

In reality, there are keyboard shortcuts in Windows. These shortcuts are associated with "alt" followed by numbers. For example, if I type in my internet browser or in a word document or in any program, "alt" followed by 3, I get "♥".

If I'm now working in Photoshop, and I open a font, for example "arial". Under each location of the Arial font, there is an associated number that I can always recall with the "alt" command. These numbers are different if I change the font in photoshop, for example "Amiri".

In a Windows font, in a free location, I am going to integrate a personalized image via Fontcreator.

How can I know the number associated in this location, to be able to recall it via "alt"?
Assuming the number exists. Because maybe I should assign a number to this location ? In this case what to do?