I mean the new feature in Tools-Glyph Names-Edit. If there was a column in the edit window which has glyphs' images (I mean actual glyph), it would be very easy to edit on the spot.
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:51 pm
- Forum: FontCreator - Requests and Enhancements
- Topic: Modifying glyph names
- Replies: 4
- Views: 374
- Fri May 19, 2017 7:36 pm
- Forum: FontCreator - Bug Reports
- Topic: [CLOSED] 64 bit open type feature can't be moved up or down
- Replies: 3
- Views: 351
64 bit is really cool & fast but it has a problem I just faced it. Features cant be moved up or down to apply according to priority. Features are added in Alphabetic sequence.