Not you, but as explained above some OTHER guys are able to insert undetectable virus code in your software - because they cracked the protection scheme.Erwin Denissen wrote:We would be out of business very soon if we did add viruses to our software. Do you honestly believe we did this?
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:41 pm
- Forum: Scanahand - Bug Reports
- Topic: [FALSE POSITIVE] AVG found a virus in Scanahand
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21341
- Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:38 pm
- Forum: FontCreator - Support
- Topic: cannot install because of "monitor program"
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2233
Hi all, I'm surprised a bit that the search for "monitor" didn't find anything related to my problem, I wouldn't have thought I'm the first one facing it... I only found out that Themida would be your copy protection scheme. I just downloaded the demo version and tried to install it on my XP SP3. It...