Hand tool for Opentype Designer

Got a request? Post it here. Please do not post bug reports here.
majeed

Hand tool for Opentype Designer

Post by majeed »

need hand tool in open type designer to move around the positioning window, just like hand tool for glyph edit window.
also need zoom in or zoom out icons to control easily the positioning window viewing size or zooming with Num + or Num - like glyph edit window
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Hand tool for Opentype Designer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

I understand why you want this, but the hand tool is already used to adjust the XAdvance, so that might be confusing.
Hand Tool.png
Hand Tool.png (15.61 KiB) Viewed 4617 times
Middle-mouse pan, and/or scrollwheel pan/scroll + ctrl to zoom like in the Glyph Edit Windows might work better.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
majeed

Re: Hand tool for Opentype Designer

Post by majeed »

I understand why you want this, but the hand tool is already used to adjust the XAdvance, so that might be confusing.

Middle-mouse pan, and/or scrollwheel pan/scroll + ctrl to zoom like in the Glyph Edit Windows might work better.
yes hand tool is already used to adjust XAdvance, but there is other way, the xadavnce adjustment hand tool icon can be changed to arrow icon. other way is hand tool can be change color during the xadvace adjustment or position window.