Feature request: Being able to change mark position of masters outside the OpenType Designer

Got a request? Post it here. Please do not post bug reports here.
Hafonton
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Feature request: Being able to change mark position of masters outside the OpenType Designer

Post by Hafonton »

Feature request:
Being able to change mark position of masters outside the OpenType Designer

Video explanation:
https://www.loom.com/share/688049b44da5 ... 9a754f148b
Erwin Denissen

Re: Feature request: Being able to change mark position of masters outside the OpenType Designer

Post by Erwin Denissen »

There is already the Anchors panel, but it would indeed help if we added some improvements in both that panel and through the Glyph panel.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Hafonton
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Feature request: Being able to change mark position of masters outside the OpenType Designer

Post by Hafonton »

Oh cool! I didn't know about this panel. I'll test it out.
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

With the next upcoming release the ligature components that are out of bounds will no longer be shown in the OpenType Designer.

They will stay be available in the font project and shown in the glyph panel as well as in the anchor panel, but on export those superfluous anchors will be excluded.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Hafonton
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Hafonton »

Awesome! Thanks alot.
Let me know which version, I will test it and let you know that everything works correctly.