- Version 1.70 replaced Romanian localised forms with a Stylistic Set.
- Irony punctuation reversed question mark is a Standard Ligature substitution for ??, while Interrobang replaces ?! and inverse interrobang replaces ¿¡.
- Super/subscript glyphs (×÷) and thin space were added for use with fractions.
- Kerning pairs were added for subscripts and fractions that use them.
- Character Variants were improved and are now included in the Web and WOFF versions.
- Alternative Fractions were improved and some bugs were fixed.
A central location highlighting fonts created with FontCreator and/or Scanahand. Post information about your fonts here.
- Top Typographer
- Posts: 7030
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:28 am
- Location: Seven Kings, London UK
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests