Groups

Get help with MainType here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
Canay

Groups

Post by Canay »

When I am browsing a file on my hard drive is there a way to tell what group I have assigned a certain font, or if the font has even been assigned to a group?

Unfortunately, I let months go by since I was organizing my fonts. So now I am back looking in "my font" folder and I don't know which ones I've assigned to a group or not. Hope that makes sense!

Thanks.

Canay
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

I don't think there is, but if you attempt to add a font to a group from the browse pane, and if it already exists in the group, you will get a message that the font already exists in the destination folder and that the task therefore failed.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Canay

Post by Canay »

Bhikkhu Pesala wrote:I don't think there is, but if you attempt to add a font to a group from the browse pane, and if it already exists in the group, you will get a message that the font already exists in the destination folder and that the task therefore failed.
Thanks for your reply. I figured as much. Although I use shortcuts versus moving or copying. I do not get any message if I add a font to a group using the shortcut and a shortcut is already in the group. Not that is is any big deal!

Canay