MT4 font preview doesn't work anymore

Get help with MainType here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
dsp_418

MT4 font preview doesn't work anymore

Post by dsp_418 »

Why the font preview is turned off each time I open MT4? To turn it on I've to go to Options, then check or un-check any voice of the Font List options and then the font preview works again.
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: MT4 font preview doesn't work anymore

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Maybe you toggled it off with the icon to the left of the Font Preview drop list?
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Erwin Denissen

Re: MT4 font preview doesn't work anymore

Post by Erwin Denissen »

This can happen if you use our software with an illegally obtained registration code. If you downloaded the software from our website, then simply buy a license. If you got a cracked or illegal version of our software through other means (e.g. a warez site, a newsgroup, torrent, or illegal CD/DVD), then the installer most likely infected your operating system with viruses, spyware, and malware. You'd better use at least two different virus scanners as well as spyware detection software to detect and remove the malware, dialers, trojans, viruses, and worms.

Bottom line: High-Logic is a small company. If you like MainType, then please pay us for our hard work.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology