Where is the add to a collection option? (will need a refund if not available)

Get help with MainType here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
Weekend

Where is the add to a collection option? (will need a refund if not available)

Post by Weekend »

Where is the option to add fonts to collections? For example, Nexus font has a feature where you can right click on a font and it will give you the option to add that font to a collection that you create (for example, "project blue bird fonts"). If you then click on that collection ( "project blue bird fonts"), all fonts that you previously added to it will show up.

I don't see this feature anywhere in MainType... if it's not included, I'll need a refund asap.

Order ID: HL200915-4690-27127
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Where is the add to a collection option? (will need a refund if not available)

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

In MainType, font collections are called Groups.

Another way of organising fonts is by using Tags.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
xyz

Re: Where is the add to a collection option? (will need a refund if not available)

Post by xyz »

In MainType, seems you do the "adding" via drag and drop: Select one or more fonts in a list and drag them unto a group that you have previously created.

I had to look around for a while until I found out. I hope that helps.
Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala on Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Translated acronym