Deleting a Font Folder via the Groups tab

Get help with MainType here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
Barney

Deleting a Font Folder via the Groups tab

Post by Barney »

I currently have MainType v8 running. Upgrading to 10 soon. I don’t use it to activate or deactivate fonts, I simply use it to examine and troubleshoot
font problems.

We have about 20 what I call Font Packs, these are folders containing a mixed format of Postscript Type 1, Truetype & OpenType fonts. These Font Packs are used to represent different projects/clients.

I need to print all of the fonts within these Font Packs to a PDF, using the ‘Font Listing’ style. I have updated the field ‘Line used
with Font Listing’ to say “{Font_Type} - {Font_Version} - {Font_Name} - {Font_Family} - {Font_Style}”, this way I get to print some of the font information, but I’m mainly after the Font Type.

Anyway here is my problem, I add a new folder via the ‘Groups’ tab, select from one of my 20 Font Pack Folders, and then I print these to PDF. However how do I remove this 'Font Folder' from the ‘Groups’ tab when I have finished.

So again, I’m wanting to remove the fonts (which have NOT been activated anyway) and the associated 'font folder' –

How do I go about doing this?