Upgrade to 11. How to UPGRADE?

Get help with MainType here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
Suqlan

Upgrade to 11. How to UPGRADE?

Post by Suqlan »

Hello

Amazing Software. Beauty.

I just purchased Version-10 just a day before yesterday. How to upgrade to Latest version?

Regards
Erwin Denissen

Re: Upgrade to 11. How to UPGRADE?

Post by Erwin Denissen »

We will send new licenses later today.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Suqlan

Post by Suqlan »

Thanks... Man its a real deal...

I accidentally discovered this gem. Salute and Respect to you guys.
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Erwin Denissen wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:59 am We will send new licenses later today.
To make it clear, all customers who bought a license within 6 months will get a free upgrade. There was a small bug in the first release that failed to recognize new licenses, so we just released an update.
Suqlan wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 11:03 am Thanks... Man its a real deal...

I accidentally discovered this gem. Salute and Respect to you guys.
Yes, MainType is our best kept secret ;-)
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Strovey

Post by Strovey »

Hi,

I've just paid for the upgrade and have read this post, do I get a refund as I only bought MainType a few weeks ago?

Also when I tried to download a version as per the instructions on my email for the upgraded Microsoft informs me that his download is unsafe and blocked it, I don't know if you are aware of this happen to other customers, it did not do this the first time I bought the software.

Cheers
David
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Strovey wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:29 pm I've just paid for the upgrade and have read this post, do I get a refund as I only bought MainType a few weeks ago?
Sure, we will refund your order right away!

We offer a 6-month upgrade protection policy. If you have purchased a license within 6 months of the release of a new version, you will receive the new version at no charge.
Strovey wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:29 pm Also when I tried to download a version as per the instructions on my email for the upgraded Microsoft informs me that his download is unsafe and blocked it, I don't know if you are aware of this happen to other customers, it did not do this the first time I bought the software.
Yes, there are several customers who also mentioned this. It is probably an unfortunately timing as we just had a new software sign certificate and maybe Microsoft does not trust it yet. See:
MainType 11 32-bit rejected by Window 10 (Pro)

Anyway, enjoy the software!
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology