Sample Size

We will move topics to this forum, once we've implemented the requested feature(s) and/or enhancement(s).
rickenbacker

Sample Size

Post by rickenbacker »

1) I would recommend that in place of 'Tiny' through to 'Ultra Large', that the sample size should be in points/pixels or whatever, as long as we have the choice. The 'Ultra large' on my resolution is only about 28 point and would be great when sampling a headline or something that this could be larger. The actual 'sample' window already has this.

2) Option to have load when windows starts. I know I can add to the start menu but to have it minimize to the tray?

Otherwise this is fantastic software and I have already ordered it after only a single days trial. You should seriously market this product as it's a gem!

Cheers,

Mick
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Hi Mick,

Thanks for your feedback and your nice words!
1) I would recommend that in place of 'Tiny' through to 'Ultra Large', that the sample size should be in points/pixels or whatever, as long as we have the choice. The 'Ultra large' on my resolution is only about 28 point and would be great when sampling a headline or something that this could be larger. The actual 'sample' window already has this.
A special algorithm calculates a perfect fit for each font preview, thus a size option isn't possible right now.
2) Option to have load when windows starts. I know I can add to the start menu but to have it minimize to the tray?
I'll add it to the to-do list.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
rickenbacker

Post by rickenbacker »

Yes I see what you mean and I should have posted after using the program for at least a full day :oops:

I have now configured it to perfectly display what I want and am using the 'Sample' window to get the exact sizes I am after :D

Honestly though this program is just brilliant, I've never spent so much time organizing my fonts and actually enjoying it! After using the so called 'big gun' of type management for the last few years, I can truly say that this eats it alive!

Cheers,

Mick
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Thanks for your kind words. Is it alright if I add your positive feedback (with your full name) to this page?
http://www.high-logic.com/index.html
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
rickenbacker

Post by rickenbacker »

No worries Erwin it's all yours.

Keep up the good work.