Printing help

Post general font related questions (e.g. how to install, convert and use fonts) and requests (looking for fonts, designers etc.) here.
SthrnGirl

Printing help

Post by SthrnGirl »

Hello.
I have two font folders on my computer. One is my windows font folder that has about 200 fonts installed. The other is just a font folder that I use while I am doing PSP graphics. In that folder I have over 4800 fonts that are NOT installed. I use a font viewer program to temporarily install them while I use them.
My question is: Is there a way to print a list of all uninstalled fonts? I'm aware that I can print a sample of each font. I do not have the time or the inclination to print samples of each. I would just like a list of each font name. I've tried to copy and paste the list into notepad and word. The font program that I use is AMP Font Viewer.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You!
Krissie
Erwin Denissen

Re: Printing help

Post by Erwin Denissen »

I'm not sure if AMP Font Viewer can do this, but I suggest you download and install MainType from our download page, as it can do the trick.

From the Browse pane select the folder with your 4800 fonts, and then sort it by Font Status. Then select all uninstalled fonts and. Now you can print this list of fonts.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
SthrnGirl

Re: Printing help

Post by SthrnGirl »

Thank you so much. I will try that.