Rockwell fonts

Post general font related questions (e.g. how to install, convert and use fonts) and requests (looking for fonts, designers etc.) here.
prr

Rockwell fonts

Post by prr »

I used to have Rockwell and Rockwell Extra Bold fonts in Microsoft Word and Kompozer (an html editor). Now, I can't find them and I can't seem to find this font on the web, either, unless it is paid for. I've never purchased a font before, so I know I got it from somewhere. Can someone help me out here? I'm wondering if I inadvertently deleted it from the fonts folder (I have deleted fonts before)--if so, does anyone know where I might find a free version of it?
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Rockwell fonts

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

It seems to be a font that comes with Microsoft Office 2007 — so find your installation CD and reinstall it.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
prr

Post by prr »

Bhikkhu Pesala wrote:It seems to be a font that comes with Microsoft Office 2007 — so find your installation CD and reinstall it.
Thanks. I'll give that a try.
prr

Post by prr »

Tried a repair isntall--didn't replace the fonts, but I found them for free at a font site anyways-- http://www.fontyukle.com/en/