Need a font for commercial use

Post general font related questions (e.g. how to install, convert and use fonts) and requests (looking for fonts, designers etc.) here.
StrictlyArt

Need a font for commercial use

Post by StrictlyArt »

I'm looking to use a font in merchandising for a local professional sports team. Low budget, but still professional. Need a commercial-use version of Nike Combat Stencil. I've emailed several sources on the free download sites, but haven't gotten a response.

Can someone point me in the right direction to get permission (pay) to use Nike Combat Stencil for commercial use?
Erwin Denissen

Re: Need a font for commercial use

Post by Erwin Denissen »

I'm sorry but Nike Combat Stencil is made with the home edition of FontCreator. You may not use this font for commercial purposes.

You could try to contact the font designer and ask if he/she is willing to regenerate the font with the standard or professional edition of FontCreator.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
StrictlyArt

Post by StrictlyArt »

Thanks for the reply. I'll reach out to the designer.
igor

Post by igor »

Erwin Denissen wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:29 pm I'm sorry but Nike Combat Stencil is made with the home edition of FontCreator. You may not use this font for commercial purposes.

You could try to contact the font designer and ask if he/she is willing to regenerate the font with the standard or professional edition of FontCreator.
Do you also know who the designer is and how I can contact him/her?
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

No, we do not have any information about the designer.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology