Scanahand upgrade ver 2 to ver 3

Get help with Scanahand here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
diannelja

Scanahand upgrade ver 2 to ver 3

Post by diannelja »

I reinstalled my version 2 scannahand and went to my old email for the registration code. I then followed the suggested link for the upgrade. When I downloaded version 3, installed it and put in my version 2 registration code, it registered as invalid. I then went to the purchase center but I could not find an upgade price. Is the choice for up grade to simply buy the new version and throw the old version away or is there a new and specific upgrade page I could go to?
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Scanahand upgrade ver 2 to ver 3

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

The upgrade pricing options are shown on the Buy Page.

Scanahand Standard 2 to Scanahand Standard 3 is $39.00
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
diannelja

Post by diannelja »

I jumped to the "buy" page and only see the $59 pricing. Does the $39 choice come up when the "buy" button is selected? I have also been looking over the premium version at $99; is there a discount when upgrading from the scanahand 2 to the premium scanahand 3?
diannelja

Post by diannelja »

Disregard my previous reply, I finally noticed the three tabs on top with the Upgrade option. Regarding the premium scanahand version 3 template design option; would I be able to design a template of math symbols and would those symbols be able to be emailed?
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Your last post seems to have been overlooked. Did you find the answer to your question yet?

If you define Mathematical Operator symbols that match the standard Unicode Character sets you should be able to send them to others by email, as long as they have your font installed or a similar font that supports the maths symbols.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486