Hope to support batch save, upload pictures

Got a request? Post it here. Please do not post bug reports here.
liu hanxu

Hope to support batch save, upload pictures

Post by liu hanxu »

Hello everyone, I use scanahand7, mainly deal with Chinese characters, the number of Chinese characters is large, at least 6,763 Chinese characters, sometimes, it can be more than 10,000 characters or so, if each page to write 6 Chinese characters, it will take about 1,700 pages, still very time-consuming.I hope the software can save pictures in batches, upload pictures in batches, and then let the software to do, handle 10,000 Chinese characters.I wonder if you can satisfy my little wish?I hope the scanahand team can help me, thank you very much!!You will be great service to mankind!!
方块儿字
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Hope to support batch save, upload pictures

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

I suppose that this would prove an impossible task for any software to handle such a large number of bitmap images. Just producing the scans after drawing the characters manually on paper would be an enormous task for the user.

Would it not be better for the user to draw the characters in vector software and export each character to a PDF or Postscript file?

FontCreator can import a large number of vector files very quickly, without the tracing and smoothing errors associated with importing bitmaps.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
liu hanxu

Post by liu hanxu »

Hello:
First, I am doing this arduous task. The reason why I choose scanahand is that it has a good effect on the digital contour of Chinese calligraphy words with brush.You can also do this if you have added the ability to save and upload a batch, or if you have the ability to convert a large number of images into characters.The software will sell better.
Fontcreator can import a large number of vector files very quickly, which I haven't learned yet, please share the links of articles and tutorials.Thank you very much!!
方块儿字
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

liu hanxu wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:30 amFontcreator can import a large number of vector files very quickly, which I haven't learned yet, please share the links of articles and tutorials.Thank you very much!!
This post illustrates how to import an entire alphabet at once.

Drawing Chinese characters with a calligraphy brush on paper is surely the most natural way for you, but it would be so much more efficient to do this with a pen and tablet attached to vector software. It would eliminate the entire scanning process using templates. Contours that are shared between glyphs could be copied and pasted to ensure perfect consistency.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
liu hanxu

Post by liu hanxu »

Chinese calligraphy and design of vector words are not replaced, hundreds of pages of picture processing speed can be learned from Adobe streamline.I really need batch functionality, and you can also roll out the enterprise edition, including advanced editing of templates.I look forward to hearing from you.
方块儿字
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

We have just released an update that allows you to open (or drag and drop) multiple completed templates files at once.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
liu hanxu

Post by liu hanxu »

Very good, very high quality use exported fonts.I want to export 1000 lines of CJK text.In addition, when the image is opened, it has to be added page by page, too much trouble.(After all loading, only 1, 3, 5, 7, 9...)
I hope the software is updated again and it works.Power users, after all.
xialover

Post by xialover »

liu hanxu wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:10 am Chinese calligraphy and design of vector words are not replaced, hundreds of pages of picture processing speed can be learned from Adobe streamline.I really need batch functionality, and you can also roll out the enterprise edition, including advanced editing of templates.I look forward to hearing from you.
你的意思 是你要批量导入 图片?这个很简单吧。只是速度有点慢。

Do you mean you want to import pictures in batches? This is very simple. It's just a bit slow.