Getting Started--where to go for the Information

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
Ponyack

Getting Started--where to go for the Information

Post by Ponyack »

Hi

I have just started with Font creator.

I have a bunch of simple questions, such as what is the best size or how to create proper spacing?

I have done some searchs and will ocntuinue but in the meantime I was wondeinrg if anyone knew where I cold find some of the begginer tutorials

Thanks

ponayck
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Ponyack

Thanks for the Jump Start

Post by Ponyack »

Hey Erwin,

Thats exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks,

Ponyack
tazza

Re: Getting Started--where to go for the Information

Post by tazza »

Hi When I click on the link I am taken to a list of tutorials and when I click on video tutorials it says I am not authorised to view this forum even though I have registered :-( would love to look at the video tutorials before I buy the upgrade

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks so much
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

tazza wrote:Hi When I click on the link I am taken to a list of tutorials and when I click on video tutorials it says I am not authorised to view this forum even though I have registered :-( would love to look at the video tutorials before I buy the upgrade
Edit: The video tutorials were updated for FontCreator 9.0.

I don't have the necessary tools or skills to produce professional quality videos, but you can still find a couple of introductory videos on my FontCreator Review Page, which is where the original videos were also hosted.

I produce the videos with FastStone Capture. They are annotated but have no sound tracks. Pause the videos to read the notes, or just read my review page carefully.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
tazza

Post by tazza »

Brilliant thank you so much :-)