How can a create an one cllick logo?

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
ricardo

How can a create an one cllick logo?

Post by ricardo »

Dear guys at Font creator,

Hi, I found your font creator, and thought It was great, after all, I can now finally create my own fonts, instead of spending hours in the NET looking for them. Anyways, I am most on logo creation, and I simply cannot find a way to reate logos. I have already read the entire manual, and I am still unable to create it. Let me explain exactly what I want. I want to scan a logo, for example, the CAPITOL MUSIC INDUSTRIES logo, and then import it to your program, so that I can recreate it with one click in any projects, just like we do with dismakers and surething symbol characters. Is there a way to do that in your program? I am willing to purchase it, but I would need to know If It can handle it, before doing so.

My deeepest regards,
Ricardo.
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

As long as the Logo is not too complex and you have a decent sized image to paste into FontCreator, it is very easy to convert it to a character and type it as part of a symbol font, or you can add it to a regular font to replace an unused symbol. See Importing Images in the online manual.
  • Open the image in a graphic program
  • Resize it to a suitable size
  • Copy it to the clipboard
  • Open a font or create a new one
  • Paste the Image into the right character position
  • Open the glyph edit window
  • Resize and tidy up the logo.
  • Install the new font or uninstall the original and install the modified version (If you modify an installed font, back it up first, and work on a copy).
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
ricardo

Thanks a bunch!

Post by ricardo »

Thanks a bunch! I am looking for some designer, to design special fonts for me, now I can try it myself. Anyways, If there's anyone available, I can PAYPAL you. I need some special characters and logos done.

My dearest regards,
Ricardo.
pwillard

Post by pwillard »

I create logo fonts all the time. It's really not that hard. You should just try it, you'll get better at it with practice.

http://www.railsimstuff.com/fonts1.php
Pete
ricardo

Thank you a bunch!

Post by ricardo »

Dear Pete,

Just sent you a PM, woulkd you be so kind and take a look at it? Let me know what you think of it.

My best regards.

Alessandro.