Auto Spacing Between Lines

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
heathert

Auto Spacing Between Lines

Post by heathert »

I'm sorry, but I am a complete math failure, and I just canNOT wrap my head around what it is that I need to do in order for my fonts to have space between each line! They're coming out piled on top of each other, and that somehow changed at some point--the first couple of fonts I made were fine in that respect. Here's the latest one I've made: Charabia. I would be soooooooooooooo appreciative if somebody could take a gander at it and tell me where I'm going wrong...

Thank you and please?? :oops:

Heather
(hlmtaylor gmail com)
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Auto Spacing Between Lines

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

It seems to be fine — there's nothing much wrong with the font metrics. Try uninstalling, reinstalling, and reboot if that doesn't work.

Format, Settings, Metrics, Calculate will recalculate the metrics, but it will reduce the line spacing slightly.

BTW. You can attach files to your post, it is more convenient for helpers — there is no need to use file sharing sites. See the "Upload attachment" tab below the message reply box. We only need the TTF. The PDF file didn't contain the font and the JPG image didn't illustrate any line-spacing problem.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
heathert

Post by heathert »

Oh, sorry about that--wasn't sure what the etiquette was.

And I feel even more stupid because between my request and your writing, I'm now able to get spacing between the lines. Maybe it was a problem with Photoshop... Sorry to waste your time! :oops:
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

No problem. Glad you got it sorted. :)
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486