Space between lines of copy.

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
Steve Contreras

Space between lines of copy.

Post by Steve Contreras »

Can someone please tell me how to change the spaceing between
lines. I copied a font to a new Unicoded font and some of the decenders are cut off at the bottom.

Thanks,
Steve C.
vanisaac

Post by vanisaac »

You need to change you typo ascender and descender values. This thread should tell you most of what you could need to know.
Jowaco

Post by Jowaco »

At the top of the opening window of the Forum is a search facility. Press the button. In the first box type in WinAscent and the other boxes can be left with their default entries. Press the Search button at the bottom and the posts relating to your problem are shown. You need to look at Win Ascent and Win Descent: Format/Settings/and go to the Windows tab to make adjustments.
Joe.
Steve Contreras

Post by Steve Contreras »

Thanks! I will try to put this information to use. I am so thankful for this web site, it has been a valuable tool. I really feel so dumb sometimes, reading these post with all the terms, I have no idea what they mean.
Is there a book or some reading material somewhere that might help?
The Owners Manuel maybe?

Steve C.
vanisaac

Post by vanisaac »

http://www.high-logic.com/manual/index.html is where you can get the manual, and any other questions can be asked in these forums.