Quotation mark and apostrophe problem in Photoshop

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
shizzo

Quotation mark and apostrophe problem in Photoshop

Post by shizzo »

I'm making a handwriting font, and I noticed that the quotation mark and the apostrophe aren't showing up in photoshop 7. I tried the font in flash, word and paint shop pro and they're fine. In photoshop it types the correct spacing, as if the quotation mark and apostrophe are there, but it's blank. I started a new font, did a few letters and still photoshop would not display the " and '. Every other font I have works just fine, only the two fonts generated with FCP 4.1 are giving me this problem.

I ruled out a mapping problem since I did nothing different on those two letters (which happen to be on the same key by the way), that I didn't do the two different times I created a font file from scratch. I deleted and reinstalled photoshop and that didn't fix the problem, I've deleted and reinstalled the font a few dozen times over the course of making it... I'm very confused on how to solve this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jowaco

Post by Jowaco »

This post by Erwin Denissen will probably be of help:

viewtopic.php?t=112

Joe.