website email addresses need to be current

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
sjlevine34

website email addresses need to be current

Post by sjlevine34 »

Have been trying to contact someone about upgrading the Font Creator 4Lite version I purchased a few days ago to the full version. I see where you can do it for Font Creator 3.

Also wanted to find out if I needed a separate license for my home machine.

The email addresses I tried were [Erwin Denissen removed the email addresses to prevent future spam abuse].

sjl

I emailed both
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Have been trying to contact someone about upgrading the Font Creator 4Lite version I purchased a few days ago to the full version. I see where you can do it for Font Creator 3.
The upgrade from the light version to the full version will cost US$ 25. You will have to register the "Single user license v3 to v4 upgrade" license. Mention "upgrade from light version" in the comment field at Kagi during the online payment process.
Also wanted to find out if I needed a separate license for my home machine.
You may install the registered version of the Font Creator Program on a reasonable number of machines provided that the Named User is the only individual permitted to use the product.
I emailed both
I don't know why, but I never received the message you send to both my email addresses. However I did receive another message from you, send from a different account. I suspect your first provider caused the email problems.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
sjlevine34

Post by sjlevine34 »

Appreciative. Will be doing the upgrade shortly. Thanks.

Yahoo can be funny. Prodigy.net is now a yahoo domain.

sjl