Back from the dead and with fury in my blood

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
ShawnDion

Back from the dead and with fury in my blood

Post by ShawnDion »

Hey everyone,
the devil back in full force first thing I'm going to do is fix that darn slow font on the site as I totally revamped the way how my color font system works and will be opening a color font converter site that you can convert any image to a glyph to add to your fonts (Hint save the code as all the processing will be done locally as I have enough cat pictures to last me a lifetime :lol: )

Ok so here's my question as someone asked me how to vertical stack fonts (To make puzzles fit the pieces) I know the word processor approach but I prefer to cheat the system =) and openoffice only does 50% proportional fit. (I want to make overlapping without cutoffs)

The one that can find me a fix for this gets my new tool that creates 768 glyphs that covers all 16 million colors for your images (Requires imagemagick, potrace but all are portable apps) it's a crazy app slow as hell you need lots of ram to pull it off but it will work on xp and up.

Simply put it breaks the image in R G B then splits every color ratio from 0 to 255 with imagemagick and potrace makes the layers into pdf to drag them in then the macro changes the colors for all 768 glyphs making all the stack-able layers end up with a almost flawless full colored image.

If you want to do your own quick test just convert a image to cmyk add them to inkscape and make them 80% transparent stack them and you'll notice it's almost the same as your original with a darker hue (Don't use the K layer)

Well I'm glad to be back and it's time I fix up the SocialFonts page it's a darn disgrace it's just too darn slow.

Also the secret to making FontCreator the multi billion dollar software is a easy one a simple import option of a color list that replaces the color of every glyph in a set based on a palette import and well any colored font can be made instead of typing every color into the tool.

Shawn W. Dion

Also I'll have a tutorial at the end of the month in showing how Scanahand can pull off color and that with fontcreator you can create red reveal designs (Those secret decoders)