I've downloaded Florencesans Cond from dafont.com (it says free). I'm using it for my own personal purpose and not for business.
I like the way it looks on my Android phone, perfectly integrated with system and 3rd app like opera mini browser, but apparently it's not a Unicode font. Someday, I try to mix this font to a Unicode font, then I realized that the layout parameter of florencesans font is 1000 units per em, while the unicode font is 256 units per em, but still I copy paste the gylph to the Unicode font with steps :
- I scale the unicode font to 390% (silly logical of mine, 1000/256)
- Then I set the general and metrics properties unicode font same to florencesans font
- Copy paste the gylph florencesans to unicode font
- Export it to .tff , convert it, installed it to my phone
- Viola, its about the same
Many many thanks for the help