How to convert 3/4 to proper fractions?

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: How to convert 3/4 to proper fractions?

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

LibreOffice also supports OpenType features now.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Bad_Wolf

Post by Bad_Wolf »

I am using Atlantis Wordprocessor for most text documents because I only need basic wordprocessing. I am also waiting for Affinity Publishers for creating more complex documents. However, I think it will not create epubs from its first version.

The exercise document for which this font is intended, will be in epub format. I have a few choices for creating the epub. She is much more fluent with tablets and smartphones than I do.

I can use Scrivener (for Windows) or use Kotobee Author. Especially for the exercises Kotobee Author is ideal, however the questions and answer sections are encrypted which is a disadvantage if you want to fine tune questions.

On this moment, I am concentrating on drawing the fractions in Affinity Designer and reading a lot of tutorials and this forum.

Thank you for the information.
Alfred
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Alfred »

Bad_Wolf wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:57 am Thank you again Alfred for your help. This is a very useful feature and exactly what I was looking for.
You’re welcome, Chris. Good luck with your project!
FC14 Pro (Help) + MT11.0 Pro (Help) • Windows 10