Contextual Alternates problems.

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
mensinhl1977

Contextual Alternates problems.

Post by mensinhl1977 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Hello,

Anyone can help me.

I have a set of a to z and symbols too like ,.?! and numbers too.

I want to change the first letters from a to z to a to z . alt1 or alt2 after a symbols such as ,.?! or even a space, because after a space, the letter returned to the beginning, so i want to create new combinations.

Any help.
Mensinhl

Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Contextual Alternates problems.

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:47 pm

Duplicate of Discussion on TypeDrawers

I am not very fond of cross-posting. There's no rule against it, but if someone takes a lot of time replying to a post only to find that it was already answered elsewhere, it is very annoying.

When cross-posting, at least provide a link to any previous discussion so that potential helpers will know what has already been suggested and won't duplicate efforts.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC11.5 Pro + MT8.0 @ Win10 1803 build 17134.345

mensinhl1977

Re: Contextual Alternates problems.

Post by mensinhl1977 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:21 pm

sorry, but you see that the reply that they have replied me, the code is crypted for me, as i use font creator, i dont know how to use it when they sent me in codes.

Sorry, but first, i dont understand code that why i asked you. otherwise, i will use the forum typedrawers and so for this post.