Contextual Alternates problems.

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
mensinhl1977

Contextual Alternates problems.

Post by mensinhl1977 »

Hello,

Anyone can help me.

I have a set of a to z and symbols too like ,.?! and numbers too.

I want to change the first letters from a to z to a to z . alt1 or alt2 after a symbols such as ,.?! or even a space, because after a space, the letter returned to the beginning, so i want to create new combinations.

Any help.
Mensinhl
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Contextual Alternates problems.

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Duplicate of Discussion on TypeDrawers

I am not very fond of cross-posting. There's no rule against it, but if someone takes a lot of time replying to a post only to find that it was already answered elsewhere, it is very annoying.

When cross-posting, at least provide a link to any previous discussion so that potential helpers will know what has already been suggested and won't duplicate efforts.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
mensinhl1977

Post by mensinhl1977 »

sorry, but you see that the reply that they have replied me, the code is crypted for me, as i use font creator, i dont know how to use it when they sent me in codes.

Sorry, but first, i dont understand code that why i asked you. otherwise, i will use the forum typedrawers and so for this post.
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Sorry, I missed your reply.

Contextual substitutions features are hard for me too.

Maybe someone else can help, but your question is no too clear.

You will find one example of code for a contextual lookup in this thread on fractions
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486