Sizing Ratios / Proper Proportions

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
i-am-me

Sizing Ratios / Proper Proportions

Post by i-am-me »

Is it me or did I miss something?

My Problem ***** In HLFC4 I was able to enlarge or decrease an entire glyph/charachter at an exact ratio height to width. In HLFC5, when I try to do the same task, I seem to be all over the place distorting (ex: squishing & squashing) instead of porperly sizing in correct proportion. What am I doing wrong??? ************************************************************
Can anyone HELP me please? I tried looking in the help file, but was unable to find this topic in simple terms.

I am still very NEW to this hobby, program & forum.
Thanks in advance. =^..^=

PS - Anyone have Suitcase 9.2 for Windows in XP?
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

You can resize proportionally by holding down the shift key while dragging the corner handle with the mouse. The Transformation toolbar allows you to resize, reposition, scale, etc., with great precision. Worth learning how to use it. Enter the finished size in funits, select a corner or the centre for the resizing origin, then click on "apply."
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
i-am-me

THANK YOU Bhikkhu Pesala - Sizing issues

Post by i-am-me »

THANK YOU Bhikkhu Pesala!!

That is so simple! - WORKS GREAT!

THANKS AGAIN!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PERFECT ~ PURRFECT =^..^=
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

You can buy Extensis Suitecase from here:
http://www.extensis.com/
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
i-am-me

Post by i-am-me »

Thanks, I bought the full version brand new & factory sealed (& cheaper) on eBay last year. I registered it asap. It's awesome for organizing all my fonts that I purchased over the years and the few I have made all by myself. I love it - and I love your program as well (I just need to practice more). I also appreciate this help forum. Many topics are way over my head here in the beginning, but I hope to catch on ...

Thank you Erwin!
:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

Sincerely, i-am-me