different results on the test tool and on Word

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
FontcreatorUser

different results on the test tool and on Word

Post by FontcreatorUser »

1. I designed a font of which it had many problems with kerning / pair adjustment, later I worked for a long time to fix their position and I'm satisfied with it when I test it on the "test current font as TTF/OTF" tool. The issue is that when I export it, I get totally different results that matched with my previous version of the word.
What I tried to do?
I totally deleted this font from my PC (by control panel > appearance > fonts), and reinstalled the new version of the font, but other things were changed except for the kerning, that still looks nice on the test tool, but not on Word. What can be the reason for that?

2. Is there a way to create diacritic signs only, in colours? (I want the letters to be in black and the diacritic signs in other colours). Is it possible?
Erwin Denissen

Re: different results on the test tool and on Word

Post by Erwin Denissen »

It might be a bug in our font editor. We are continuously improving our shaping engine, so it might help if you could send the font to us along with some sample text.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
FontcreatorUser

Post by FontcreatorUser »

Ok. Please let me know what exactly I should send you (the font in TTF/OTF or the file or fontcreator project?), and to where. Thanks.
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

We need all that allows us to understand the problem, so the font project, the exported font, a sample text, a screenshot of how it looks like in FontCreator and in the external software. You can send it to customersupport (at you know what) .com
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
krraaa

Post by krraaa »

Hello guys, did you solve this? I seem to have same problem.