FC14 Export problem

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
go draco

FC14 Export problem

Post by go draco »

I'm a producer of Korean fonts.
I bought the fontcreator 14 and exported it, but there seems to be a problem with the ttf and otf files. Can I downgrade to fontcreator13? I'd like to check the files, too.
otf has a huge file capacity when exporting than when ttf. (8MB -> 20MB or more) If you preview the otf file, you can't even see it. I can't see the letters in the context menu in the window. It takes a long time to get the files that were available on FC13 and open them on FC14.
Other normal fonts are also loaded and exported to ttf, resulting in an error on the file conversion site. :oops:
Erwin Denissen

Re: FC14 Export problem

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Did you use the most recent version of FontCreator 14?

Do send us more information about the issue, so we can look into this. If that fails, then we can provide a license for the older version.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
go draco

Post by go draco »

i sent mail
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

We have received it. The font seems just fine; only one minor issue, but even that was allowed by the specs. So right now we have not detected any reason why the font is not working as expected. If the font we send back to you still causes problem, then please clearly explain how we can reproduce the issues. Right now the font works fine on our system.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Erwin Denissen wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:44 am We have received it. The font seems just fine; only one minor issue, but even that was allowed by the specs. So right now we have not detected any reason why the font is not working as expected. If the font we send back to you still causes problem, then please clearly explain how we can reproduce the issues. Right now the font works fine on our system.
We have provided a minor improvement that fixes the problem. So we intend to release an update soon with the improvement.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology