I don't remember the font

Are you looking for the name of a font or a character? Do upload an image or picture that helps us identify it.
Phosphene

I don't remember the font

Post by Phosphene »

This is quite embarrassing... I made this logo a couple of years ago and I don't remember exactly which it is. I thought it's Brownstone from Sudtipos and the frames are probably done with it but the characters while somewhat similar seem to be with something else. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!

MikeW

Re: I don't remember the font

Post by MikeW »

I believe it is Monroe. Which I can no longer find available anywhere--it use to be on all the major sites like MyFonts, Fonts.com, etc.

Sent off an email to Studiopos.
Phosphene

Post by Phosphene »

You're a life saver! Thanks again!
MikeW

Post by MikeW »

You're welcome.

Mike
Alfred
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Alfred »

MikeW wrote:I believe it is Monroe. Which I can no longer find available anywhere--it use to be on all the major sites like MyFonts, Fonts.com, etc.

Sent off an email to Studiopos.
The Monroe page on the Sudtipos site includes a 'Get font' link to MyFonts.com, but that link invokes a 'Page Not Found' error. :(
FC14 Pro (Help) + MT11.0 Pro (Help) • Windows 10
MikeW

Post by MikeW »

Hi Alfred, yes, it's the same story on every site that use to sell it.

I think that font was about the same time frame when Daniel Hernandez went from Studiopos to Latinotype. So there may be an issue there. I have am email off to both foundries.