Implemented Features

We will move topics to this forum, once we've implemented the requested feature(s) and/or enhancement(s).
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Implemented Features

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Please don't post new feature requests in this forum where they may be overlooked. Use the Requests and Enhancements Forum

All features in this subforum have been implemented already, at least in part.

× Topics marked like this in the Requests and Enhancements forum have been rejected.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Implemented Features

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Many feature requests were implemented in FontCreator 10.

The implementation may not be exactly as requested in each case, but if the end result can be achieved easily that may be good enough for most users.

For example, there were several requests for making the Font Validation wizard non-modal, so that errors could be corrected without saving a text file to disk, and opening it in Notepad, etc. However, it was deemed impractical to make this dialogue non-modal.

In FontCreator 10, after running the Font Validation wizard, those glyphs that still have validation errors can be filtered by using the Validation Issues item in the Trouble-shooting area of the Glyph Overview panel.

If the glyphs are fixed, they will disappear from the filtered list after running the Font Validation Wizard again.

My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Implemented Features

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

More feature requested were implemented in FontCreator 12.

If you don't find exactly what you want in FontCreator 12, feel free to post a new request in the Feature Request forum after searching to see if it has already been requested.