[CLOSED] Slash bug

Post your bug reports here. Include information that helps us to understand and reproduce the bug.
Psymon

[CLOSED] Slash bug

Post by Psymon »

Hey, I think I found a little bug just now! In the preview window (in the main interface or in the OTD), if you type a "/" before a character then it inadvertently deletes the "/" and only leaves you that second character. If you type just a slash with nothing after it, or with a space after it (and then whatever characters after the space), then it does show up in the preview, but not if it's immediately followed by another glyph (alphabetical ones, anyway -- I didn't check every one of the hundreds in my font, although I did check it in multiple fonts off my system, too, so it's not something funny going on just with my own fonts).

:shock:
Erwin Denissen

Re: Slash bug

Post by Erwin Denissen »

It is not a bug but a feature which allows you to use a glyph name instead of the character.

Try this:

12 + /one/two equals 24 and 6 // 3 = 2 so it works great /exclam
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Psymon

Post by Psymon »

Ah, okay -- got it! In that case, though, when you select the slash character and then hit "p" to have it display in the preview, then shouldn't it come out in there as "/slash" instead?

Just a suggestion! :)
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Good point. Consider it done!
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology